You are part of a team, which develops brand new products, based upon innovative architectures.
Together with a team of world-class experts, you verify the adequation of an existing onboard ERTMS software model used to ensure the safe movement of trains across the world. As such:
• You report to the Project Leader
• You implement Subset-076 tests sequences to ensure the correctness of the ERTMS onboard model against standardized tests.
• You use your knowledge or the ERTMS standard to model functional requirements in order to improve ERTMS onboard model test coverage.
• According to your background in software, you actively participate to / you lead design and prototype software components to use existing data gathered on the field to test the ERTMS onboard model. You propose the best designs and prototype architectures to the Project Leader who takes the final responsibility of the choices made.
• You analyse test results and propose and develop updates of the model, according to your knowledge of the ERTMS standard
• You are based in Brussels, Belgium.
• You have a Master degree in Systems Engineering/ Software Engineering / Computer Science / Electronics / Automation / Mathematics.
• You have at least 2 years experience in ERTMS and can show a sound understanding of the most important subsets, including Subset-026.
• You have a strong affinity with IT, even if no IT background.
• Familiarity with formal methods is a plus.
• Familiarity with agile development techniques, such as but not limited to TDD, CI/CD, SCM using Git, etc. is a plus. • You are a team player. You admit that you can be wrong when a team member has a better idea.
• Fluency in French or English is required. Knowledge of any other European language is a plus
Founded in 2008, ERTMS Solutions is a world leader in railway testing, maintenance and systems integration tools for the ERTMS (European Railway Traffic Management System). We work with many key actors in railway signaling: Manufacturers, Rail Infrastructure Managers, and Operators.
Combining software, hardware, broader railway signaling activities, and ontology-based developments, such as complex systems integration, ERTMS Solutions develops both off-the-shelf solutions, as well as custom products that are specially adapted to customer needs.
These products help our customers in the design, testing, and commissioning of railway signaling projects, and in subsequent railway signaling infrastructure maintenance and monitoring.
We offer you the perfect place to indulge your passion for complex, technological challenges and learn new skills in a dynamic, cutting-edge, and friendly atmosphere.
You will be given the opportunity to work on challenging assignments and develop yourself over the course of exciting, innovative projects. Moreover, your professional development will be monitored closely, and you will be encouraged to attend training courses and conferences to broaden your knowledge and realize your full potential.
You will also feel valued in an open culture based on mutual trust and a healthy work-life balance, including flexible working hours and a teleworking policy, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you think you might be a good fit, we want to know more about you! Send us your cover letter, video, code, or any other relevant information.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!